Any hope for old Mistking nozzles?

KCcham

Hello everyone!I have had my mistaking for about 5 or 6 years. All of the nozzles have come to the point where they barely spray out anything. I have taken them apart on several occasions and cleaned off the tiny screens inside. i have also soaked all the parts in vinegar. A couple of them I have even tried not putting the screens back in. I would really like to find a way to fix them before I put down $80 to buy new ones. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance for the help!

It may not be the tiny screen inside (though i would keep ALL of them out) but the tip itself. i would try an extremely thin needle/thin wire and poke it through the tip. not only will this make it slightly wider but it will clean out the c*** inside. (this is just me)

disassemble them, soak them in CCR or vinegar, if they still don't spray right then you may need to get new ones.. Unless you have an ultra sonic parts cleaner, all you can do is try soaking them in the mentioned cleaners.

I haven't had to clean mine yet, but when I do, I'm going to set up a small tub of vinegar and hook up the pump to recirculate the vinegar through it and the nozzles for a few hours.

Leland

Back
Top Bottom