Any experience with this feeder?

Hi Sue! I looked at that as well when I was shopping around and it does look cool, but it looked a little bit bulky so I ended up purchasing this one from Etsy and absolutely love it. Less expensive, easy to put in and take out and the seller is really great to work with! Highly recommend :)

Edit: I see that all but one color are sold out. If you were interested I would suggest messaging the seller and asking him when new ones will be up. He 3D prints them and when I bought mine he said he can print one in a day.

Hi Sue! I looked at that as well when I was shopping around and it does look cool, but it looked a little bit bulky so I ended up purchasing this one from Etsy and absolutely love it. Less expensive, easy to put in and take out and the seller is really great to work with! Highly recommend :)

Edit: I see that all but one color are sold out. If you were interested I would suggest messaging the seller and asking him when new ones will be up. He 3D prints them and when I bought mine he said he can print one in a day.

I actually have this one from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109841...f=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&pop=1 but just adopted another chameleon today so wanted to try a different type. Think I'm gonna give the hanging one a shot. 🤞

I'm picking up a used cage today and one of the things that comes with it is the hanging feeder - how lucky is that!?!?
Sue

looks like that feeder will collect water. I would not personally use it due to the chain.. I would not want my cham climbing on the chain.
Tell me more, please.... danger of chain? It's coming with the set-up anyway but it's not costing me any extra so if I don't use it . . . no biggie.
Sue

Tell me more, please.... danger of chain? It's coming with the set-up anyway but it's not costing me any extra so if I don't use it . . . no biggie.
Sue
Personally I am not a fan of it in case they get feet stuck in the chain if they are trying to climb it. I also do not personally like metal feeders... You never know if they have a sharp spot on them. Not something you want the tongue hitting.

Personally I am not a fan of it in case they get feet stuck in the chain if they are trying to climb it. I also do not personally like metal feeders... You never know if they have a sharp spot on them. Not something you want the tongue hitting.
All good points I wouldn't have thought of. Thanks.
Sue

Back
Top Bottom