Any Denver, CO area members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samba and Salsa

Hi everyone,

I hope this is OK to post here. I have been a member for a long time but haven't posted very much. I am making a huge life change soon and moving from colorful Colorado to beautiful Hawaii. I won't be able to take my 4-5 year old female veiled with me. Since she's getting to be a senior lady now, I'm hoping to find her an experienced owner who will give her a nice place to live out her remaining days - however long that may be. I want to avoid Craig's List and those types of places so that I can ensure she gets a good home.

Anyone here in Colorado interested in her? She's still healthy and eats well. She does eat from a cup because her tongue doesn't quite work as well as it used to. She hasn't laid any eggs in quite a long time either. She loves fresh fruit and will eat out of your hand.

I recently moved her to a smaller enclosure - it's still a large Exo-terra screened terrarium, 24" x 18" x 24". But I have a huge beautiful custom-built double-sided enclosure for sale in the classifieds section if interested.

I hate to part with her but I am determined to get her a great new home. Please PM me if you are interested or know someone who might be. Thanks!

IMG_4152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom