Any day now this girl will lay...

How old is that lil blue bar. Looks older than 3 months. Pretty big and great color for 3 months. I think u should sell them or give them away. Be a shame to not hatch them. Good luck

The blue bar in that pic is Norman, my future Ambilobe breeder. He was exactly 3 months in that picture - I hatched him out myself so there is no question. Here he is now at 4 months. In raising this clutch mostly outdoors this year, I have noticed that they are growing faster and colouring up sooner - he is the perfect example of the benefits of natural sunlight.

Norman 15 weeks.jpg
Norman 16 weeks.jpg

I wish our springs were as nice as yours. Looks like those young chams did great being raised up outdoors!

It has been a lovely year weather wise. Mild winter with not much snowfall followed by a warm summer with little rainfall. Kinda makes you wonder what punishment lies ahead this winter. lol

We had a really warm Feb and March. Then it got cold for April, May and most of June. The rest of the summer has been really wet with cooler than average temps. Weird spring and summer all around over here.

Not sure if this is where I need to post my questions? My gravid female looks like she's about to pop! First time with this & nervous. Am I correct in 1. Gestation 30-50 days? She will stop eating a couple of days before she lays?( Yes she has a lay bin) Anything besides more calcium & food that I need to be doing for my lil girl?

Not sure if this is where I need to post my questions? My gravid female looks like she's about to pop! First time with this & nervous. Am I correct in 1. Gestation 30-50 days? She will stop eating a couple of days before she lays?( Yes she has a lay bin) Anything besides more calcium & food that I need to be doing for my lil girl?

@Cmj, go to the forums tab, go to the section that your question fits under, and click "new thread". Welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom