any chameleons owners from...

Gig Harbor :)

I'm in Gig Harbor, Washington. There are quite a few of us Washington state people here. What do you keep?

I'm slow...must be the rain soaked brain....it says you have a male Ambilobe in your signature line.....

I also bought my ambilobe from chamsNW. Also, if you check the classifieds on here, you will see nicks ad. He is local, and sells a variety of feeders. I just got hornworms, butterworms, silk worms, superworms, and pheonix worms....and my cham LOVES them all!!!

Greetings! We're south of Tacoma. In Graham, near Puyallup. Last year Pardalisgirl hosted a forum party at her house. We were thinking maybe we could do it this year. Just an informal get-together.

Also, there is the Emerald City Reptile show in June. We could probably all arrange to meet there.

Greetings! We're south of Tacoma. In Graham, near Puyallup. Last year Pardalisgirl hosted a forum party at her house. We were thinking maybe we could do it this year. Just an informal get-together.

Also, there is the Emerald City Reptile show in June. We could probably all arrange to meet there.

ya that would be awesome i bought my ambilobe from you guys on march 14th hes really cool, deffinately a blue bar!

I vote for dinner out at a restaraunt after the first night of the Emerald city Show on Saturday, June 19th.

I will have Laura Bonowitz helping me in my Bug City Feeders booth, so we are the first 2 to sign up!:D

Nick

Ewwwhh! It better not be the new Kirkland, yuck! Haha Kirkland is yuppie. I was born in bothell. I know what you mean though... It's growing.

I'm a bit of a yuppie. :(

It's different from Kirkland and better. I live just a few blocks from mainstreet. Love the community. Feels like my home town in Canada.

Fun group!

It's nice to see everyone chime in! Especially Mr. Royden. We miss you on this forum! And Jeff, if you do want a Veiled............I've got some very studly sub-adults from the famous Otto (Royden's Avatar). They started hatching the day I had my open house last August. They already have super color and patterns. The females are already cycling through their first infertile egg clutches. I haven't put them up for sale because they are so cool and so special.....just something to think about...but absolutely no pressure at all ;)

It's nice to see everyone chime in! Especially Mr. Royden. We miss you on this forum! And Jeff, if you do want a Veiled............I've got some very studly sub-adults from the famous Otto (Royden's Avatar). They started hatching the day I had my open house last August. They already have super color and patterns. The females are already cycling through their first infertile egg clutches. I haven't put them up for sale because they are so cool and so special.....just something to think about...but absolutely no pressure at all ;)

well in about a month when i have my 24x24x48 cage for Apollo ill be in the market for a baby Jackson's or Yemen as i just have a 16x18x21 cage for now.

Back
Top Bottom