Any Chameleon Youtuber Recomendations?

Hi all! I was wondering if you guys know any youtubers who post videos about chameleon care. I have already watched all of neptunethechameleon's videos, what other people would you guys recommend?

Only The Chameleon Academy/Chameleon Breeder Podcast. There are too many Youtubers putting out incorrect chameleon info, including big channels. Neptune‘s and Bill Strand’s channels are the only two accurate channels that I’m aware of (and believe me, I’ve searched through a lot!).

Reptile garden is one of the only other person I’d recommend
I’ve commented on multiple of Reptilian Garden‘s cham videos in the past because there‘s incorrect info, and while it’s awesome that she takes the info and learns, I don’t view her as a reputable source, but maybe that’s just me.

while it’s awesome that she takes the info and learns
That’s the exact reason she’s the only other person I recommend. I like that she open to actually learning and providing the best for her animals and not to get as many views as she can. As long as you have a genuine heart that’s all that matters at the end of the day

There are other pet tubers out there that you can tell them their information is incorrect and they should change their husbandry and they argue I have a zoologist that works for me so I don’t care what you say.

That’s the exact reason she’s the only other person I recommend. I like that she open to actually learning and providing the best for her animals and not to get as many views as she can. As long as you have a genuine heart that’s all that matters at the end of the day

There are other pet tubers out there that you can tell them their information is incorrect and they should change their husbandry and they argue I have a zoologist that works for me so I don’t care what you say.
Yup! I’m always ecstatic that she wants to learn more about the health and care of her animals and others and not post for views! I just wish she had all the info correct in the video so if someone doesn’t read through the comments, they would still get correct information.

Back
Top Bottom