Any cham name suggestions?!

cruz.m

Avid Member
So I really need a name for my cham, originally I had her name as Frankie but I don’t really like that and I never call her that 🙄. I want something unique like Asteria (Ría for short means goddess of dreams and astrology, Zehra (means beauty), Neera (means capable of great destruction), Arabella (bel for short means yeilding to prayer), Nesrin (means Wild Rose), Sade (means Ray of light), or others do you guys like any of these or have any others?

Last edited:
I always name my animals after people, songs, or comic book/anime characters. Lmaooooo

My cham is Shenron 🤣

This threat literally has me laughing. Blanch and old lady names killed me. Gertrude. 🤣🤣🤣

Real talk tho I liked Ria/asteria !! 😍

You can always create a poll of your top favorites for us to vote on. For your name choices, I honestly like Frankie, but since you want to change it, I say Neera because I think the meaning of the name will fit perfectly for a female veiled 🤣! I also second Gertrude or Blanch!

So I really need a name for my cham, originally I had her name as Frankie but I don’t really like that and I never call her that 🙄. I want something unique like Asteria (Ría for short means goddess of dreams and astrology, Zehra (means beauty), Neera (means capable of great destruction), Arabella (bel for short means yeilding to prayer), Nesrin (means Wild Rose), Sade (means Ray of light), or others do you guys like any of these or have any others?
I loved Zora that’s what I originally named my veiled Chamaeleon... until I realized she was a he and now his name is Hank 😅

Back
Top Bottom