Any breeders in Indiana?

Was just wondering if any breeders in Indiana area or close not looking yet. Have to get anoth set up going first. But want to get another Veil cham (male). But want to find one close to me so it dont have to be in shipping so long.

They are like 45 min from me. So if i do get one from them it wont have to be shipped. And they are having a expo this weekend so im going to check them out. Im not ready far as habit set up. Just wanted to find someone.

Last edited:
They are like 45 min from me. So sorry if i do get one from them it wont have to be shipped. And they are having a expo this weekend so im going to check them out. Im not ready far as habit set up. Just wanted to find someone close to me.

Matt gorilla where you located?
This is Sharon with Strohl's Herptiles. We do have a show in Clarksville, Indiana, this Sunday, 8/19/18. However our Veileds are not quite old enough and they won't be attending. They need to be eating 1/4" crickets for at least 2 weeks before I allow adoption.

If you go to the show do stop by and we will discuss chameleon care. I will have a collection of research that you are welcome to read.

By the way, Matt Vanilla Gorilla is a wonderful breeder so don't hesitate to ask him what he has available.

This is Sharon with Strohl's Herptiles. We do have a show in Clarksville, Indiana, this Sunday, 8/19/18. However our Veileds are not quite old enough and they won't be attending. They need to be eating 1/4" crickets for at least 2 weeks before I allow adoption.

If you go to the show do stop by and we will discuss chameleon care. I will have a collection of research that you are welcome to read.

By the way, Matt Vanilla Gorilla is a wonderful breeder so don't hesitate to ask him what he has available.
Oh thanks. I have female veil cham now. But been thinking about a new one to add soon. Like i said not ready. Was wanting to find someone. Me and my family will be attending this sunday. I live near Santa Claus. Here is my set up with the female i have now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom