Ants >=(

My plants have those timy little ants on them. I put diatomaceous earth on the tops of the soil but they are still there. I hate these things they are so hard to get rid of. The plants were on my outside porch for the summer that's how the ants got there, now they won't go away. Any ideas?

Maybe I should get a baby and have it eat them all haha:D

I have babies and they dont eat them :(

I too get major ant issues when I go from outside to inside. They are menace

if there are ants in your pants er... plants, that usually means that your plants are infested or about to be infested with other insects (white flies, mealy bugs, etc.) that ants like to eat.

Never mind the ants. They are jungle police. They can be annoying, I agree. If your enclosure is rather small and they become too many, I suggest baking powder outside around the enclosure. They love it and they explode after eating it. It reduces the population quite a bit. Other than that, they will only scavenge dead animals. Great army to feast on left over feeders. They will never touch the life ones (like your Cham). Oh, and smaller geckos eat them, which in return will be eaten by chams. So no need to do anything but enjoy the wonders of the cycles of nature.

Back
Top Bottom