Anthony's chameleon watercolors

Lathis

Chameleon Enthusiast
So excited to unpack these today! They've been in a box for like 9 months because of our major relocation earlier this year. Proudly displayed in the living room - they are just gorgeous :D

I have 4 more to hang!

@Chris Anderson

IMG_2982.JPG

Hi @jannb! I've been lurking but needed a break. Lots of big changes this year and we just starting to get resettled.

How are things with you? Evacuation go okay? Everybody safe?

We are safe for now in Sarasota but may still get wind and flooding here. I am worried we might not have a house to go home to after that monster comes across the Keys. :(

We are safe for now in Sarasota but may still get wind and flooding here. I am worried we might not have a house to go home to after that monster comes across the Keys. :(

That's so terrible! I hope everything is okay for you guys.

Awesome! Glad to see your enjoying these! I just moved as well and need to hang mine up too. Andrea and I are hoping to bring a group of students to Kenya this summer for a course, and if we do I'll have to see about getting more stuff from Anthony.

Chris

Yeah, they've been selling pretty quickly. It is interesting seeing how his technique has changed over the years. Some of it I like better and some of it I preferred before. Definitely has his own style though.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom