another new enclosure

meganm85

some pics of the new enclosure, King Arthur, and Elliot...

Attachments

• new enclosure.gif
    new enclosure.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC01262.jpg
    DSC01262.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC01267.jpg
    DSC01267.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC01258.jpg
    DSC01258.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 94
thanks...yeah its a big cage!!! i think its 33 1/2 in wide x 30 in deep x 6 feet high.... i still want to get a couple more plants to put in it...lol...and yes my b/f and i made it...we got 1/2 in vinyl coated mesh from academy fencing online.....we still need to find a nice trim for it....then it will be complete...

I like the cage I want to start making some to. I love building things and I have some really good ideas. I just need to wait untill i start breeding :)

I like the cage I want to start making some to. I love building things and I have some really good ideas. I just need to wait untill i start breeding :)

thank you....i love building them also..but my only problem is..im running out of room...lol......we have many, many ideas...its just finding the time and money...im going to eventually need to make 2 more so i can get my lil guys some girlfriends......:D

Looks great!! You two have just become two cage building machines!

Aww Elliot on the ruler! How handsome he is!!

King Arthur must be in heaven!! :D

thank you....i love building them also..but my only problem is..im running out of room...lol......we have many, many ideas...its just finding the time and money...im going to eventually need to make 2 more so i can get my lil guys some girlfriends......:D

Thats what im plannign on doing to. Once I get my own place and I dont have to worry about sharing space with my roommates im going to start breeding and am panning on making a huge multicage setup that covers a whole wall prob. I havent started designing it yet but like I said I have alot of really good ideas. I cant wait I just love chameleons and theres not to much out there cuter than a baby chameleon :)

Looks great!! You two have just become two cage building machines!

Aww Elliot on the ruler! How handsome he is!!

King Arthur must be in heaven!! :D

yeah we have been busy....King Arthur loves it!! i had a hard time finding him tonight...lol....i love the fact he is cup feeding too...i was worried about that when we ordered the 1/2 in screen.....no we need two more cages for some lady friends;)

yeah we have been busy....King Arthur loves it!! i had a hard time finding him tonight...lol....i love the fact he is cup feeding too...i was worried about that when we ordered the 1/2 in screen.....no we need two more cages for some lady friends;)

Ahh yes... Cages for the ladies!!;)

Back
Top Bottom