Another lil' chams first time outside

JIFFYPOP

Avid Member
Gotta give a shout out to @Beman for her advice. Took sometime, but he seems to be trusting me alot more. Ive managed to get him out without any fuss a few times. These are pics from his first time outside, grabbing some sun in an umbrella plant.
IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4615.JPG
IMG_4619.JPG

Thanks so much, ever since hes been pretty relaxed too. If hes by his feeding cup he just moves just far enough away for me to get my dumb hands in there. Still cant hand feed him tho, but time will tell
Well your doing great!!! Try high value feeders for hand feeding... so if his favs are silks or horns use those to hand feed.

Well your doing great!!! Try high value feeders for hand feeding... so if his favs are silks or horns use those to hand feed.
Thanks again, I'm trying ;) Hes still a very picky eater, I feed the hell out of his crickets. But thats still his go to. I had only tried superworms as of yet, but was actually thinking if I have time to in morning go grab him a few hornworms. Ill just leave 1 and see if he eats it

Thanks again, I'm trying ;) Hes still a very picky eater, I feed the hell out of his crickets. But thats still his go to. I had only tried superworms as of yet, but was actually thinking if I have time to in morning go grab him a few hornworms. Ill just leave 1 and see if he eats it
Beman was a picky eater until he was about 7 months old.. he refused to try anything.

Back
Top Bottom