Another Chameleon? suggestions?

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
So i have had my little Camo now for almost 4 months and I am totally hooked. So i think that i will be adding another member to the family soon. I believe i will wait untill March or so as I am north of Toronto Canda and dont want to risk the shipping ( should I decide to order one ) in the cold. Plus March is my Bday :). Anyway I am curiuos on your opinions as to what breed/local i should get and from where/who. I am thinking panther ambolie or nosy ? I really value the opinions I recieve on here.

Thanks Hoj

I would recommend to wait awhile.....spring or even longer. Four months is not very long and there's so very much to learn about chameleons and all the things that can go wrong.

Personally I would kill for a Nosy Faly panther from Chameleon Nation, especially one sired by Raiden..... And if I were in Canada myself I wouldnt need to because I'd have afew already! Just my opinion though :).

I would recommend to wait awhile.....spring or even longer. Four months is not very long and there's so very much to learn about chameleons and all the things that can go wrong.

ya i am aiming for sping March, i believe spring is March 21 also i love the learning process of this and am quite confident i can find my way through most problems esspecially with this site. I also feel i have been forced into learning alot quicker with Camos tounge issue. But i do appreciate and take your opinion into concideration.

As careful as you are with Camo, I think you would do great adding a second cham. it is hard for anyone to advise you on what to get as it is all really personal preference. That said I think a nosy be is a lovely cham.:D:D

As careful as you are with Camo, I think you would do great adding a second cham. it is hard for anyone to advise you on what to get as it is all really personal preference. That said I think a nosy be is a lovely cham.:D:D

ya was looking hard at the nosy be love the blues

I would advise getting a species that is similar in care with your veiled. This will make it a lot easier for you. A veiled and a hoehnelli in the same room would be very hard to do and IMO would be impossible to keep both at optimum temps/humidity day and night, for example.

Back
Top Bottom