Another Chameleon given as a gift

Im in the southern indiana. I mostly tend to have flies and crickets that I use to feed the crabs and frogs but I have been looking into the worms and I can also feed some of those to the frogs and crabs.

The rocks are larger than the babys body so there is no chance of her eatting the rocks.

I am going to a reptile show sunday to look at frogs and food for the baby cham, I am hoping to get a couple kinds of worms and restock my cricket supply.

Is it okay to put the cage near a window to let in some natural light or is that bad?
Also When I mist do you mist the baby directly or just mostly around the baby?

Thank you!

Yea i kno what you mean i can watch my veiled for hours hahaha. Chameleons will change color to their mood and to the heat as well so that sounds like good coloring to me.. As far as your heat. I would say that 83 degrees is fine for he basking spot. Just be sure to have places within the cage that are cooler so she can regulate her body temp. The linear bulbs to have a different fixture as well. The reptile show shld have them. As for the crickets you are able to order them online in the size that you want. if you wanted to change the heat the 3 degrees dnt get another bulb you can just distance the light from the cage. very cute chameleon btw :D

Back
Top Bottom