Another Box in the Mail!!!

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
20180824_153317.jpg

What could this one be??? :cool:

I got one of those from him about a month ago. Absolutely love it. I know a lot of the DIY guys will make fun of me but I don't have the time for DIY haha. The only issue is that roaches will just hide in the bottom but great for crickets. I just tong feed the roaches and toss the crickets in there.

I got one of those from him about a month ago. Absolutely love it. I know a lot of the DIY guys will make fun of me but I don't have the time for DIY haha. The only issue is that roaches will just hide in the bottom but great for crickets. I just tong feed the roaches and toss the crickets in there.

I could have made one as well, but for the price? It wasn't worth my effort :D. These are really made well and I didn't have to wait for any paint to dry :LOL:...

Yeah that too. These came out really nice. Even with the magnetic attachment so I don't have to put any holes I'm my cage haha.

Dont the crickets just just right out ?

So far they haven't had the chance to jump out :D. Raistlin chomps them down too quickly. They tend to climb to the top of the mesh portion and just hang out there for a bit. I generally have found that if I wait a minute after I dust the crickets and then put them in the cup they are less jumpy and stay put. I'm sure one or two will jump out on occasion, but those he will just have to find the hard way :).

So just a follow up, these are still awesome!!! :) @nick barta , these have worked perfectly! Even the hornworms have climbed up and found their way to the top. They are able to climb out of course, but it is still better than always having to hold a worm until your chameleon decides he will eat it :D. Raistlin is even letting me know if he is hungry by looking at the feeder cup and then at me. Oh wait, never mind, he is always hungry :LOL:...

I just ordered two and they were " delivered." A few days ago.
Too bad they are no where to be found. Called USPS and hopefully they will find them tomorrow.

I purchased one a few weeks ago. I like it, however my cham does not. He refuses to eat out of it. He prefers to have his feeders roaming around. I do think it is a great product, hopefully I will be able to get him to use it some time in the near future.

You could probably try the stick version. Maybe he will prefer to see them crawling up the stick in the middle of the cage. Im consiothat one next just to try it.

My discoids climb the mesh. Give them time.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom