Votes: 43 33.3%
  • $500 - $999

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • $1000 - $1999

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • $2000+

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters
About $500 to $1000 a year. Alot of it is spent on cleaning chemicals and just having the basic stuff one would need on my situation. I have 20+ active breeders at the moment so it's a lot to keep up with.

Trillian..

I am Midtown East (live and work) i have a 5 month old Ambilobe Panther... can i ask you to refer the name of the vet you speak of in case i need his services in the future? thanks for your help

When I got my first boy Gilligan this summer I had him for a week when I saw he just wasnt acting right. The vet and I tried to save his life but after 3 months and about $2000 of tests and medication my poor boy lost his fight and passed on. So far with my new boy Bowser I havent had any vet expenses but I spend at least 90$ everytime I buy him buys so he can try out as many as he wants (much to my unhappiness when he dislikes bugs that cost me like $25 lol)

The biggest vet expense is playing vet roulette until you find a vet that has actual cham experience and is just following the telemarketing sheet. Once you find a real cham vet you will be better off even if it means a four hour one way drive lol

Honestly my vet expenses vary. I've gone as much as three years without a single animal needing medical assistance to where I've had three animals in a six month stretch need a little help.

Back
Top Bottom