ankaramy

OT... Glad that you posted here so that I know you are active. I have seen your FF adds on KS but not too often. I have been VERY unhappy with my current FF guy and am on the hunt for a new one! I have sent you a PM.

I bought from Adam at STflies all the time...You won't go wrong with him Chad...Great prices, great flies!

ancient critters, nicodemayo and snail tail.... awesome pictures!!! i love all the blue in your pink in the one picture ancient critters! did he color up blue before pink? that is what mine seems to be doing now. very cute baby pink nicodemayo! do you have a male to breed her with? adam (snail tail), i love seeing how each pink turns out, i love the first one with all the gnarly red dots! keep the pictures coming!

He was surely more blue than pink when he was younger. He got mad while I was cleaning his cage last night and turned very blue and of course no camera handy again:(

As you guys have seen in the pictures mine is either a drab brown color or an intense pink color with the blue outlines...he never gets like a blue hue to his body...maybe when he gets bigger...but love him nonetheless

a more recent picture of Bing.... ( like bing cherry not chandler bing hahha).

IMG_0122.jpg

Hey Treelions how r ur babies doin....

Yeah man there doing really well mate,thanks for asking:) there 4 weeks in now and starting to get longer and there heads are slowly changing shape.
Been really lucky with them,i have seen none with there eyes shut and all are loving the flys,they go on to crickets tomorrow morning!!
I am seeing the full white lines on the baby boys and also on the girls too i think these are going to be awesome,will do some pics on the weekend mate!!!:D

Luke

i love the little babies, sooo adorable, and they all look different! rickky, heres a newer picture of my pink, Bing. His face is kind of blurry, I took it at night when he is his pink-est :) oh- this is from itsapink, just on my boys username.
DSC01490.jpg

He looking really nice...lots of pink coming in...I need to show u guys an update on Calypso...he justed turned 7 months

Calypso

:DJus a few updated photos of calypso....the first one is him bein typical mean ankaramy and the second is him lookin at a female..He looks all twisted in the second one...:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom