angry pics

curly

here are some pics of curly while we were watching "Jeff Corwin" in madagaskar with allot of those chams and curly did not like the 52" panther cham..this is what he thought of him...
cranky7.jpg

cranky5.jpg

cranky4.jpg

cranky6.jpg

cranky3.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:
I think Curly has beautiful coloration, and he is healthy looking. It's good that he can recognize the other chams, as long as he knows they aren't in his territory and he is still king of his domain. lol how old is he and do u plan on breeding him?

Magui

Last edited:
He is 7 weeks old...Don't really have plans of breeding him..i'm 12 and dont have alot of money for a female.

Nice pics! He's going to have some really nice colors when he gets older. My cham has seen the Croc Hunter in madagascar episode. I have a ficus tree in my room that he spends some time in for sunning when i open the windows, and its right next to the T.V. He stood up on his hind legs and started jaw flaring and what not whe he saw them on the tube.

He is 7 weeks old...Don't really have plans of breeding him..i'm 12 and dont have alot of money for a female.

i understand and feel where you are coming from....i am only 13, just work really hard to earn some money! i currently maintain 7 panther chameleons and 2 vieled! it is very tough to do so, and go to school and play in a basketball league!

Thanks guys!...I play football and school is tough but I manage....I have ran my printer out of black ink twice printing off care sheets since Halloween..I read each one at least 2 times..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom