Angry Mia

dreamforthedead

Mia decided that Christmas tinsel is a big scary snake coming to get her, this is how i found her after some tinsel fell on to her cage. Poor baby!
P101209_120104.jpg
P101209_120123.jpg
So her list of scary things is now tinsel, spoons and my mother.

So I guess you aren't decorating her for Christmas or taking her to Mom's? Don't know what to say about the spoon, that is just weird. Mia looks good even mad.

Poor Mia! Tommy did that when I tried to put a new branch in his viv! I have to admit that I laughed when I read the list of what Mia is scared of, lol! :D That is just funny! What's so scary about spoons?:confused: Is it a reflection thing?

So I guess you aren't decorating her for Christmas or taking her to Mom's? Don't know what to say about the spoon, that is just weird. Mia looks good even mad.

Haha nope, she didn't mind the tinsel on the tree i guess cause on her cage it was hanging down. As for spoons i've no idea why she doesn't like them. I don't think it's a reflection thing as she's not bothered if she see's her reflection anywhere, maybe spoons look like snakes to her too. She's a strange one. :rolleyes: Still my pretty girl, even angry. :D

Poor Mia! Tommy did that when I tried to put a new branch in his viv! I have to admit that I laughed when I read the list of what Mia is scared of, lol! :D That is just funny! What's so scary about spoons?:confused: Is it a reflection thing?

Haha bless, you have no right to make any changes in his cage unless he tells you to right? :p He's boss! Mia is just a baby really. :D

Back
Top Bottom