Angry colors

Hakai

Got a chance to snap a few pissed off pics of Miharu while moving some stuff around in his enclosure. I think these are his coolest colors I've seen so far. They're pretty basic, but I just love blacks and grays, and the white really stands out. I was also pleasantly surprised with the quality I was able to get with a 8 year old digital camera. Not the best, but way better than I usually get.

Attachments

• GEDC0166.jpg
    GEDC0166.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 135
  • GEDC0167.jpg
    GEDC0167.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 85
  • GEDC0165.jpg
    GEDC0165.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 114
Yep, that's your little guys stress colors. Have you been able to take him outside? They normally show their best colors outside.

What locale is he? My nosy be is about the same size and he turns bright blue with black bars when stressed.

Yep, that's your little guys stress colors. Have you been able to take him outside? They normally show their best colors outside.

I haven't taken him outside yet as he is not yet used to me. I only had him out this time because his house was undergoing some renovation.

Kaianuanu said:
What locale is he? My nosy be is about the same size and he turns bright blue with black bars when stressed.

He is Ambilobe. Bright blue with black sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom