Angry chameleon

He will climb on my sweater or a shirt and have no problems but as soon as he touches my skin he puffs up and gets mad. Now I have never forced myself on him or tried to hold him against his will. But it’s an observation I’ve made. He will climb on the stick. He trusts me and he will climb on my clothes, close to me, he’s even climbed on my papasan chair to watch the anime on my laptops
OK. I'm not sure I agree with your conclusion, but I see how one might think that.

I say that because I have a male panther that behaves defensively when climbing on my hand or arm, but it's for show—never stops him from continuing once he's expressed himself.

How's he do with short sleeves? :) (I don't wear long sleeves as a rule).

OK. I'm not sure I agree with your conclusion, but I see how one might think that.

I say that because I have a male panther that behaves defensively when climbing on my hand or arm, but it's for show—never stops him from continuing once he's expressed himself.

How's he do with short sleeves? :) (I don't wear long sleeves as a rule).
I’ve never tried short sleeves I just normally let him do his thing and respect boundaries. Leto definitely does express himself. He amuses me all the time. 😌

Back
Top Bottom