and yellow too - all the pretty colors

little leaf

Avid Member
Capone is really getting some color on him now :D and of course , he started to get colors the day after I posted " why doesn't have color ? " lol his latest color is YELLOW :) he is really getting pretty. Its like the sun is just bring out all this hidden color on him :D:)

Last edited:
I love those ambi's, sometimes it's hard to gey them to fire up lol. Both of my ambi boys almost never fire up. They r just cool cats.:cool:

Thanks :D his Dad is Candy Cane Jr - how do I get him to "fire up" ? now that he is getting color, I am excited to see more :p I tired to put him in front of the mirror - he could care less - lol - tired to climb his own face :p :p

He is young, he probably just needs a little time to get all fancy at himself or another male. On the other hand there are some that dont get excited at the site of themselves/another male. Not many can resist the site of a female though ;)

He is young, he probably just needs a little time to get all fancy at himself or another male. On the other hand there are some that dont get excited at the site of themselves/another male. Not many can resist the site of a female though ;)

well then, I just might have to get me one of them females :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom