And we've got babies!!!!

Found this little egg hatching tonight. :)
pa8u2a3a.jpg

Last edited:
Did I mention I have eggs in the incubator and you're killing me here.......lol, congrats....nice babies.....give them some fruit flies :)

David, I promise im not rubbing it in. This guy hatched today too. ;) these guys are really big compared to the other hatchlings.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360012947.508667.jpg

Wow!!! Congrats, man I would love if mine were popping all at once. Mine are trickling in one at a time.
thx rob. yeah, they were just hatching one at a time for about a week and then last night a whole a group hatched last night.

Im waiting on my first clutch to hatch and most of the eggs started to fully darken up. How long after that do the babies come out?

Im waiting on my first clutch to hatch and most of the eggs started to fully darken up. How long after that do the babies come out?
i'm not sure what you mean by "darken up" but what i've noticed is when you start to see something like stretch marks on the eggs, they begin to sweat not too long after these stretch marks. how long has yours been in incubation?

Congratulations on more babies im happy for you its one of the best feelings to help the panthers do their thing.

Back
Top Bottom