And I Froze....

I hear ya.. way back I had one, it was the meanest most evil creature EVER! One time it latched onto my palm and I ended up having to put it under a running tap to make it let go! Then I had to recapture it but used gloves from that moment on! lol

i thought he was going to play nice. but he bolted it. lol just spent the last 30 minutes tryin to catch him :( hes in there now and is on lock down for being a PIMA! lol

Why did you buy it if its that scary to you??!!
I have seen some that are very tame...but I don't know what the people did to get them that way.

Jimturner...I had a Cuban Knight Anole latch onto me between my thumb and finger...and had to threaten to put it under running water to get it to let go!

haha sounds fun... my GF has afew herrmit crabs and one day the big one got ahold of my palm, ouuuuuuch!!!! it compleatly tore into my skin i had a mark for like 2 weeks.
just goes to show you they r wild creatures with kool defences haha

lol, man it would suck getting owned by a hermit crab. defense is awesome in animals, but it just goes to show how much we actually piss them off lol. i'd really love to know what our animals think of us at times. lol

just brought my new tokay gecko home...i cant seem to get a grip on myself and am too nervous to get him in his cage lol. :(

HEY You are a senior member!! woot who, hot diggity. Congrats, that is the fastest I have seen anyone make senior... or maybe you are just old like me....

Contact Syn; she's the Tokay whisperer. My husband wants a Tokay really bad, but he's afraid. I'll stick to chams thank-you-very-much ;)

Reactions: Syn
HEY You are a senior member!! woot who, hot diggity. Congrats, that is the fastest I have seen anyone make senior... or maybe you are just old like me....
Hey THANKS LAURIE! yes, it was dearest Jann that booted me up to S.M! *thanks Jann!* lol, not to brag but i guess 16 days is pretty short eh? :rolleyes: no im kidding, its just cool i got good access to things again. i decided to make a new account, so i dont know what you mean old like you, but i was on here for quite a few months before. :)

want to know what your Tokay thinks of you? oooh, fingers, must be lunch time. :p

Harry
He has been nippy... yet, just ran around my room lol. guh it sucked!

Why did you buy it if its that scary to you??!!
I have seen some that are very tame...but I don't know what the people did to get them that way.

Jimturner...I had a Cuban Knight Anole latch onto me between my thumb and finger...and had to threaten to put it under running water to get it to let go!

i guess it was just in the heat of the moment Kinyonga, i had one way back and he jumped out of nowhere when i was trying to clean his cage and came a hair form ripping off my finger. ... its just intimidation. i will get over it

Well...all I can say is that the C. K. Anole that I have now isn't the one that bit me. :) I'm still very wary of him even though I've had him for over 6 years.

Replied to your PM, sorry for the delay. Let him settle in and relax. I'll send you a link once you've left him alone for a while. Do some reading!

Back
Top Bottom