analyzing poop 🤪

MangoTango

Established Member
FE0E1420-537E-41C5-AA41-17BB30749C96.jpeg

this poop does not look right to me 🤨 maybe just over hydrated ? she has been occasionally eating her monstera plant, the leaves and the new stem growths, so maybe that’s it ? idk what do y’all think

What have you been feeding her? When was the last fecal test run?
dubias like usual and the occasional mealworm. she’s never had a fecal test but whenever we take her to the vet I plan to bring one. does this look like it should warrant a vet visit ?

dubias like usual and the occasional mealworm. she’s never had a fecal test but whenever we take her to the vet I plan to bring one. does this look like it should warrant a vet visit ?
It is very runny... I would expect this in a cham that is eating a lot of moist bodied insects like silks or hornworms... And in a cham with a parasite. I would get a fecal test done. Take the fecal into your vet and have them run it.

It is very runny... I would expect this in a cham that is eating a lot of moist bodied insects like silks or hornworms... And in a cham with a parasite. I would get a fecal test done. Take the fecal into your vet and have them run it.
if her next poop is fine, what should I do ?

update on the poop! I noticed she popped again today which is unusual since she poops once or twice a week and not one day after another. the string you see is literally from when she ate a part of the plant and I watched her eat the string that came off the stem, like it’s a part of the leaf, guess she didn’t digest it. it is solid, which is good. is the color variation a problem, or anything else ?
8556C74B-C369-4FFA-B0A2-9EE875B561C7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom