An lol moment this afternoon! Gotta love cats!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have been getting small puddles of water in front of my chams enclosure the last few days and I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. I was very frustrated. Just now I was cleaning up another puddle when I noticed the black tubing that goes from my water tank to the mist king pump looked funny! I looked again and realized my cat had bitten down on it and it has holes in it so when the mist king comes on to mist there’s leaks in the tubing! Cats are so wonderful but can be so frustrating sometimes!:cautious:

Ok, got the puddles cleaned up and the tubing changed, now to find a way to keep willow from chewing the tubing again! She’s always been a tube chewer since she was a kitten. She loves to chew plastic tubing of any kind!

Guys I’m having trouble getting my mist king to mist now! I keep holding down the arrow up button on the controller but it’s not working. I tried to take the tubing off where it attaches to the mist head like the book says so that I can prime it but I can’t get it off no matter how hard I try to push on the collet. Can anyone tell me what else. Can do?
@MissSkittles @Sonny13 @Beman

Back
Top Bottom