An Exciting Day! f. minor eggs!

Saldarya

Established Member
Evening All,

Although some of you are already aware, I am very excited and pleased to share that this afternoon one of the female f. minors had a successful laying of a fertile clutch.

I know there are a few others with eggs that will hopefully be laid any day now, but I wanted to share the experience as well as say how very excited I am in the hope that one day that those of us that are working together on this can in some small way, help make these available in the states.

Here is a pic of the proud momma and her batch of 11 eggs.

Femaleminor2_zps5f8ctvqh.jpg

eggs.jpg

Thanks for looking! Bobby

Bobby,

I am very excited for you and am holding thumbs for some genuine made in the USA CBB F. Minors! Well done~!

T.

How Exciting! What a pretty mother-to-be with her purple splotches. Truly a model example of a female f. minor.

Go Bobby, you are on the road to getting the cb that you plan for the US. Great job, how long till babies hatch?

This is great news, excellent job! Glad to see some of the pairs that came in producing eggs already! Mine are still a little ways out on being a size I'm comfortable breeding, but hope to be there soon too.

Chris

Hi Mario. I responded to you on FB, but for the benefit of others. Quite a few of them remain viable now after 3 months. They are in cool phase as we speak.

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the little ones emerge. I will be watching a waiting for hatch day! ;)

Back
Top Bottom