Amy the Chamwitch!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
As it is Halloween at the weekend (also happens to be my wedding anniversary too, lol), I thought I'd have a bit of fun with a photo of Amy! Here is the little sweetie all dressed up and ready to go Trick or Treating, lol! Bless her!

ChamwitchCropped.jpg

Thats awesome, reminds me of a pic my Sister made with Ziggy Wearing a Santa hat, she sent it out as xmas cards to everyone lol

Tiff I am sorry I am so slow, I have been all about Annie. I love the picture of Amy the witch. Only you could come up with that, she looks adorable. You are so talented.

Thats awesome, reminds me of a pic my Sister made with Ziggy Wearing a Santa hat, she sent it out as xmas cards to everyone lol

I did that last year with one of Lily's photos. I made one to give to the people I got her from - they loved it! Planning on doing the same this year with a pic of Amy. Watch this space, lol!:D

We don't 'do' Halloween in our house. Not into that kind of thing, lol! Will be celebrating my wedding anniversary instead though!:D Hubby is so mean, we sit with the lights out so we don't get kids knocking on the door and ringing the bell all night! We have one very freaked out cat who hates doorbells, etc, bless her!:D

i actually made a santa hat out of felt and kleenex for my Jack a mo's veil last year..............LOL what a guy, i miss him so :)

Back
Top Bottom