Amos Needs Your Thoughts and Prayers

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My little Amos needs your thoughts and prayers. He is very sick and in the hospital with kidney issues and he is anemic.

image.jpeg

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Amos. Positive thoughts your way, keep us posted please :(

So sorry :( Jann...Amos definetly has my thoughts and prayers for a miracle. (((HUGS))) to you. Will be thinking of you and Amos.

Good News!

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and prayers. Dr. Mader did some more bloodwork this morning and everything was down...some even to a normal range so Amos got to come home from the hospital for his mommy to take care of him. He will most likely be on the Allopurinol though for the rest of his life and down the road he may put him on a steroid. Dr. Mader believes the kidney problem was from possibly over supplementing him before I got him. Amos and his brother were the runts in the clutch and both had MBD before they came to me. Dr. Doug said he was possibly over supplemented after the MBD to try to correct the under supplementing. He said he sees that happen quite often. We go for a blood re-check in two weeks. All fingers crossed for my sweet boy. I am so happy Amos is back home with me.

Back
Top Bottom