Amos and Fiona's Baby Boys 4/22/18

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
The boys are growing up and looking quite handsome! These last 2 boys will both be 4 months old this week. The second boy is shedding so he will look even more handsome tomorrow. Check my classified ad and let me know if you need a handsome little boy.

First Boy

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20048_zpsuafky0mu.jpg

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20055_zpscfwjzhvd.jpg

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20064_zpsfxvvdatz.jpg

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20065_zpsmwatrtei.jpg

Second Boy

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20099_zpsloj5cpvl.jpg

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20092_zpsognw0xsu.jpg

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20106_zpsyqsjldmo.jpg

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20100_zps01jxam6k.jpg

Hammy%20avail%20boys%204%2022%2018%20112_zpsy90y6cme.jpg

I love that orange!

Thank you Brad! They have some unusual markings and colors.

They look great, Jann!

Thank you Deb for the nice comment.

Very handsome young guys...They both have beautifil markings.

Thank you Cindy for the kind words.

Those orange colors are amazing!

Thank you for the compliment Michelle!

Thank you!

I've not typically been a great fan of veiled chams, but your cham and photos could possibly win me over;)
Thanks for the excellent photos - really suburb!! Brings out the beauty of a healthy and very cool color form of the species.

So gorgeous!

Thank you!

WOW WOW WOW !!!!!. Look at the Orenge absolutely stunning :love: .

Thank you Kristen!

I've not typically been a great fan of veiled chams, but your cham and photos could possibly win me over;)
Thanks for the excellent photos - really suburb!! Brings out the beauty of a healthy and very cool color form of the species.

Thank you for all of your kind words. Veileds are so underrated. The are awesome chameleons bubbling with personality. They make excellent pets. PM me if you’d like to adopt one or have any questions.

They are so adorable!!! I wished that Lil Squirt would let me get a close up of him. :( I think he hates me.
Don't worry...he will. Besides Jann has an awesome camera. Lil Louie tries to hide behind leaves whenever I try to take pictures. It's a cham thing...try bribing him with a juicy hornworm.:ROFLMAO:

Don't worry...he will. Besides Jann has an awesome camera. Lil Louie tries to hide behind leaves whenever I try to take pictures. It's a cham thing...try bribing him with a juicy hornworm.:ROFLMAO:

They are so cute whenever they try to hide behind the leaves. They are just so cute!!! I know that Pickles doesn't really like whenever I take pictures of him with my cell phone. I need to use my camera instead. I know that I wouldn't like this big black thing in my face. I bet Jann has an awesome camera! The pictures of the babies that she has taken are as clear as day!

They are so cute whenever they try to hide behind the leaves. They are just so cute!!! I know that Pickles doesn't really like whenever I take pictures of him with my cell phone. I need to use my camera instead. I know that I wouldn't like this big black thing in my face. I bet Jann has an awesome camera! The pictures of the babies that she has taken are as clear as day!
Yes...and the colors her camera picks up are awesome. Lil Louie is really starting to color up but my camera doesn't do him justice.

Lil Squirt is really green, but my cell phone doesn't pick up his vibrant colors. I will have to use my camera this evening and take a few pictures of him. Lil Louie's colors are very vibrant also, they have very good genes!! :)

They are so adorable!!! I wished that Lil Squirt would let me get a close up of him. :( I think he hates me.
He’s a veiled he hates everyone. I had a cluch I hatched out in November. Kept a little boy. Held and fed him every day. out of nowhere at about three months he was done with me and he still like that. He’s
a ornery little bugger. But then again his dad is as nice as can be . They all have different personalities which for me makes it fun.

LOL...they do have their special personalities. I can see that Lil Squirt is going to be so sweet....he will sneak around the leaves and peek at me. I don't handle him as much as my husband does....he sits on his hands for the longest time without moving. I need to go home after work today and let him sit on my hands for a while :)

LOL...they do have their special personalities. I can see that Lil Squirt is going to be so sweet....he will sneak around the leaves and peek at me. I don't handle him as much as my husband does....he sits on his hands for the longest time without moving. I need to go home after work today and let him sit on my hands for a while :)
Or run up your arm to the top of your head...that's what Lil Louie does.

Back
Top Bottom