ambilobe panther Amelia 6 months

ok i am trying to put up a new photo. and he gets it right i will get up a few more.

Attachments

• amelia pink.jpg
    amelia pink.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 170
Looks as if she might be gravid. Do you have a proper laying site for her?

thats what mine looks like and she has some eggies in her too

just watch her carefully and make sure you have a big of lay bin in there as possible!

this is the bin we have in there 14 x 14 x 12 let me know what you think please.

Attachments

• egg bin.jpg
    egg bin.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 125
How moist is the sand? Remember it has to hold a tunnel... Size looks great tho...

the sand is very moist but not wet i washed 2 full bags of play sand i think it is good for a tunnel.but she is all over her home but will not go in the sand.what should i do can i mix something in with it.???

I usually use a mixture of organic soil and sand.. 50/50 mix.

Some girls are picky about where they lay and other girls don't seem to care much.

She will start checking out the bottom of her cage more when it gets closer to laying time. She may even dig a few test holes

I do the same as dez. It worked well for me. The first time I had a female lay, what I thought was moist enough didnt hold up. I think it was too dry closer to the bottom. I add water to every quarter of laying material I use so the moisture is roughly the same throughout. Most people stress "not too wet," but I say, "not too dry..."
She will lay when her internal clock tells her to hurry up & dig...

thank you all i am just a little worried about her she is our little girl.and i need all the input i can get!

Back
Top Bottom