Ambilobe Male(s) that will blow your mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
I have a number of BEAUTIFUL 4.5-5 month old males sired by Oscar. They are all super healthy eating machines and their colors are turning out phenomenal! The best part is, their papa is a super tame and docile cham, and most of the offspring of this clutch are turning out to be super friendly and quite handleable as well. As with any cham, I would not recommend over handling, but if you are looking for a panther that isn't going to give you one bit of fuss when you take them out, I definitely have some guys (and gals) for you. Most of them are eating right out my fingers, and I haven't even worked with them. There are of course, a few exceptions with your typical cham dispositions, but they all have some amazing colors coming in, so if you looking for a great looking pet, or breeder for your ambilobe projects, look no further! I offer a 10 day health and satisfaction guarantee for all my panthers!

Price: $235+Shipping. Please Pm me, or better yet, call me at 678-232-2001 with any questions you have. I can also be emailed at [email protected]. I check it multiple times a day, so expect a quick response. Contact me with your zip and I will be happy to give you a shipping quote.

Lineage Info:

Sire-Oscar---> Sired by Yoda and Princess Diana---> Yoda was sired by Blue Banana of Kammerflage Kreations and Princess Di was sired by Brenden of Screameleons
Dam-Leela--->Sired by Magellan and Venus---> Magellan was sired by Chimaera 2 of The Chameleon Company and Venus was sired by Woodrow of the Chameleon Paradise

Sire__________________________________________________ _____________________Dam
http://g.imageshack.us/img32/theherd10308007ck8.jpg/1/ http://g.imageshack.us/img38/dsc0070ey.jpg/1/

Photos of just a couple of males. I will be happy to take photo of more animals to anyone that is seriously interested.

Also: Cage packages are available in 16x16x30" and 18x18x36" sizes. Please inquire for pricing. More information will be available on the new website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom