Ambilobe male from Amaze Jr. Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

The sire of the available male is Amaze Jr Jr and he has produced top quality chams during the past year with many of them being red bodied/blue bars.
The available male just turned 3 months and is almost 6.5 inches in length. He has extreme coloration for his age and is well on his way to look like his proud daddy.
This male was born with a kink at the base of his tail. His tail works perfectly fine and there has never been any problems with it. As a result of this, this male has been reduced to $135.
Here is a great opportunity to get Amaze Jr. jr. bloodlines for a bargain price.
Add an unrelated female to this male for only $125.
Pictured:
Pic #1- Amaze Jr.Jr.
Pic #2- Available male(WOW!! check out the reds already...)
Pic #3- available male
Pic #4- sire to the unrelated female

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
Male has been sold. Thanks Scott.
I still have some females from from the sire in the last pic.
Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom