Ambilobe Male (10.5-11ish months old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartben

I'd like to get out of the hobby for a bit and there haven't been any people seriously interested locally. I am also going to list my aquazamp stuff so if you are interested in that PM or email me. Email will probably get a faster response. ([email protected])

He is from chamalot chameleons, around 10.5-11ish months old or so. Typically he is sort of just a chill green with a slight bit of blue, when he fires up he gets pretty yellow. pretty unique.

heartben-albums-darwin-ambilobe-picture13236-fired-up-first-time-far-i-know-sometime-nov-2011.jpeg

dont have a current picture but hes one of the greener ambilobes I've seen.

He could use some better nutrition (I just know he would benefit a lot from someone who's good at that) as I've been slacking there but he doesn't seem sick or sluggish, he has good grip and all..eyes look good, eats good.

He has been a cool cham, never ever gaped at me or tried to bite. Not overly skittish but as most seem to be he doesn't want to have your hand near him.

I don't really want to ship him but I'm not left with a lot of options. I will use whatever carrier you prefer.

Please shoot me an offer for him as I am not sure what to ask - you pay actual shipping.

UPDATE :

I have received enough offers to where I am going to put him as pending, to those interested in him - I have one person locally who might buy the whole shebang.

If I find out they are not interested I will let everyone know whats up. I am going to PM those who have PMd me to let them know right now.

Thanks! Same goes for the AquaZamp and misc supplies. Enough people interested to where they are also pending.

Btw sorry for the bump to the one above me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom