Ambilobe in need of new home as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

wst0209a

Friend Selling Panther

I have a friend who is selling his Ambilobe Panther Chameleon. He was purchased from Kammerflage Creations He is about 1 year and 5 months old. How much do they go for? I would buy him but I am going to be busy with my newborns soon. If anyone is interested in purchasing him please let me know as soon as possible (include a price as well please).

Last edited:
It is my friends chameleon, he is the one who is actually selling it, I am just trying to help him out. He doesn't go on the forums. As for the price, he doesn't know how much to sell it for. He wanted an offer for it. Even if you are not interested in purchasing the chameleon can you please recommend a decent price to sell him for.

he is from the kammers and he is quite bright so id say around $400 he obvoisly paid $300 and something for it when it was younger with barely any colouring so i wouldnt go any lower then $400 if someone offers $350 take it , its not worth it to the cham to be left in the corner and never taken care of , not saying your friend will do this but ppl who usually dont want a pet anymore usually just put it in a corner and never feed it and just over all dislect the thing, but if i was you i would offer him money for it , a good breeder project in the next couple months !

Well my friend said $300 plus shipping. He really needs a new home soon. Alex will be moving soon and does not want to take him with him. If anyone wants to him please pm or email me at [email protected] as soon as possible. Thank you.

He will sell it for $250 plus shipping. He really needs to find a good home fast. He is hoping to have it gone by next friday. Hopefully someone from this site is interested and wants to help. Pm or email me. Thank you.

Yes he does allow people to handle him. As you can see in the pictures someone is holding him. If interested please let me know as soon as possible for he still needs a home fast.

I'm broke

I would love to have him but I cannot afford him. He is absolutely stunning! If the price goes down for any reason I would be a little more likely. I know 250 is a steal though so I would never ask anyone to drop the price for that beauty.

Still looking for a new home. Really need to send him out as soon as possible. Email me or pm me if interested.

I want him but I have to look into my finances first... I have all the lights and misting and crickets for him... just don't have a cage to keep him in.... free-range maybe?

:(
I want it too.. but i only have half of that amount...
sighh.. o well..
and i knew for a fact that cham worth all of the $300..

It seems like everyone wants him but he is still up for grabs. Anybody, I hope someone will come through for this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom