Ambilobe #645-2035

Cainschams

Dont have a name for this guy yet. Thinking of B.A.:rolleyes: This guy is INTENSE!!!! color wise and ATTITUDE:D! Personally I like the ones with "spunk";) He is CH and around 5 months old and is a stud. I got him from Jim at chameleoncompany.com recently. I must say I was 200% pleased with the whole transaction and the chameleon, I am surprised I dont see more of his on here!

I am going to be introducing this guy to one of the D.H. offspring when she is ready to do her thing;). This guy has nice deep saturated red bars at rest and fires some crazy reds, oranges, and yellows already!

Picture928.jpg

Picture931.jpg

You have some ousties from him dont you Ryan? Man I would love to get a pair of those. I need to idle for a little while if you know what I mean. Wait, do you know what I mean?:p:D;)

Millions, I was thinking more like Bad A$$:)

Looks great cain, but i thought you were done with panthers! Hah! That lasted long! The colors just have us coming back for more!

Looks great cain, but i thought you were done with panthers! Hah! That lasted long! The colors just have us coming back for more!

Hahahahaa. I am pretty indecisive sometimes:rolleyes: You guys will just have to deal with that LOL:) I want to try and keep a nice redbar line going and thats it. I just need an offspring from Iron Man (Chuck G) and Ill be set for quite a while:)

Hope everything is going good with you. Those Yoda ladies sure look nice:D

Good looking guy there. he should have some crazy babies
(not nearly as good as my guy though :D)

Back
Top Bottom