ambatos or blue diamonds

I believe you would probably have to import some to get them. I haven't seen any in N America.

i too saw the image on clean line's website. I'd like to see someone start working on the bloodline in captivity. i'm a sucker for white backgrounds with bright colorful bars :)

they are everywhere! by accident they get imported by "pickers" accidentally crossing over the invissible lines of "locale" specific panthers inhabitants. you will find more often than not ankify in the ambanja blood pool than ambato. though it does exist. though the problem with saving these locales in captivity is that all males and female ambato ambanja and ankify all come in on the same order(undeifined as to what they are) and the females are just impossible to claim as being either or. not many ambato come in but they do! and i believe they come in as female more often than male. some pickers know what theyre looking for and just grab the awesome specimens which most wouldnt consider ambato. yet females they cant tell so all is good with them taking those females. ive seen breeders with ambanja males that when the offspring finally colors up the whole body is ambato blue, and similar ambato barring. meaning chances are some wc females are surely ambato.

Back
Top Bottom