Ambanjas wanted !!

Here are a couple of my WC guys:

ambanja.jpg

ambanja3.jpg

Enjoy,

Chris

This is Sam, he is one of my retired breeders that I purchased as a juvenile from Jim at The Chameleon Company. Not his best coloring up but I didn't own a good camera at that time, this photo is from 3 or 4 years ago:
pics6-02-06129-1-1.jpg

This is Jezzi, she lived to be 4 1/2 years old R.I.P. I hatched her in 2003. She was a good chameleon:(:
pics6-02-06005-1-1.jpg

This is one of my current breeders Josie, she is one of the offspring of Sam and Jezzie, she hatched in March '08. She has the orange coloration and temperment of her mother:
DSCN4708-1.jpg

This is Newman my newest addition. He was hatched in April '09, only 3 months old. He is from the Hannibal bloodline of The Chameleon Company which is a purple bar ambanja. I can already tell he is going to be a stud. He will be paired with Josie when he matures:
DSCN5666-1.jpg

heres my female i got the sandiego show from chad lookin for that perfect male for her
ambanjafemale1.jpg

lol im still tryen get a reg pic of her but she hates my iphone and my cannon xti nicknamed her lil miss attitude shes got really beautyful colors when not pissed

Jerm,

Here is a pic of your Hannibal male's older brother. I believe Jim was using his pics in one of his ads.

3595112915_e246bbaca9_b.jpg

3553662580_8838970a53_b.jpg

Here is a Hannibal female
3563289041_151b7437fa_b.jpg

See Ya!

Todd

Very nice Todd! They look like they are going to be stunners. That female coloration mixed with the orange that I already have might make for some amazing females too. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom