20171005_235041.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 20171006_222757.jpg
    20171006_222757.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 20171005_235406.jpg
    20171005_235406.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 161
:eek:Whaaat!! I didn’t know that @jamest0o0. Thats awesome, my Smurf is a sibling too! I guess he’s a late (bluemer), because he’s still pretty much blue. He never got the purples, just started to get some red spots around his eyes, tummy, and tail. He’s just as big as his brothers I would say, but his brothers are showing him up! Whats the sister looking like, I’m curious o_O?

For some reason the pics got screwed up can you see both pictures or just the one where she's the peach color?
Hahahaha, I can not believe even his sister is showing him up! For her to go from that peach to seeing those bluish purple spots is amazing. Smurf has never changed a single color other then a few different variations of bright blue sometimes more turquoise with specs of red dots in which they all seem to have. I’ve never seen anything close to purlpe.

Btw, that boy of yours is getting big! A cool looking dinosaur.(y)

Mine from that clutch still has his "turd tones." LOL! He's the ugly duckling of the clutch, but he is a big boy and quite trusting. I doubt I'll breed him, but he is an awesome pet so far. If he would just keep the colors he has when the lights come on in the morning he'd be a good looking guy, but within minutes he "goes brown." Oh well, he's cool anyway.

My guy has periods of showing insane color, but sits darker under the basking light much of the time. He still has a dark purplish to him when basking. My other ambanja is always bright and tye dye colors, it took him almost 2 years to get there. Some ambanja I think just take a very long time to mature their colors.

Mine from that clutch still has his "turd tones." LOL! He's the ugly duckling of the clutch, but he is a big boy and quite trusting. I doubt I'll breed him, but he is an awesome pet so far. If he would just keep the colors he has when the lights come on in the morning he'd be a good looking guy, but within minutes he "goes brown." Oh well, he's cool anyway.
For some reason the pics got screwed up can you see both pictures or just the one where she's the peach color?

I see 2 pics of her as peach. But she's so pretty!!!

You have a brother too @Scottsquatch, thats awesome! Looks like we’re in a similar boat with the genetics! Well hopefully they are late bloomers. I was just going through the old pics when I first picked out my Smurf, and he was the bluest munchkin out the bunch and seems to still be. Let me know once your guy starts changing. I love seeing the unique progress of siblings!

Back
Top Bottom