Ambanja Panther Chameleon

Hi! I am looking to buy a baby/juvenile Ambanja Panther Chameleon, but I can't seem to find anyone who is selling one. If any of you know of one that would help so much. Thank you!!

To be clear the kammers may have Ambanja. I had tagged another user Matt Vanilla Gorilla who had Nosy Bes available recently not Ambanja. Then attempted to delete my comment but couldn’t figure it out so I edited it. But did so poorly. Haha sorry. Please ignore me I think all the Clorox and hand sanitizer is getting to me.

To be clear the kammers may have Ambanja. I had tagged another user Matt Vanilla Gorilla who had Nosy Bes available recently not Ambanja. Then attempted to delete my comment but couldn’t figure it out so I edited it. But did so poorly. Haha sorry. Please ignore me I think all the Clorox and hand sanitizer is getting to me.
Hahaha it’s all good thank you sm for trying to help:)

I'd get a sumbava, beiing 2nd choice from ambilobe.... I don't have any to sell you, I have some ambilobe babies. ambilobe beiing #1 and sumbava is # 2, those ratings of greatest I just mentioned are scientific fact!!! Ask petr necass

I'm joking, with my statement, every cham is beautiful in their own unique way.. I love them all grumpy, spastic or tame, ambanjas are pretty cool.. a buddy of mine just sold a w.c. ambanja, he might have some babies, I'll ask him if he bred him before selling him, ambanjas have a very very distinct head crest

I'm joking, with my statement, every cham is beautiful in their own unique way.. I love them all grumpy, spastic or tame, ambanjas are pretty cool.. a buddy of mine just sold a w.c. ambanja, he might have some babies, I'll ask him if he bred him before selling him, ambanjas have a very very distinct head crest
haha yes so do I and oh wow that's cool and that would be great if you could!!

Negative on the ambanja, sorry, he wasn't mated. There are others, try matt vanilla gorilla on here, chams I've got from him are now bad ass colored and very big!!

I'd get a sumbava, beiing 2nd choice from ambilobe.... I don't have any to sell you, I have some ambilobe babies. ambilobe beiing #1 and sumbava is # 2, those ratings of greatest I just mentioned are scientific fact!!! Ask petr necass
I went back and forth between Sambava and Ambilobe abd ultimately got a Sambava.

I have some good ambilobe babies hatching, no sumbava, or any other locale, my space is too limited, I really enjoy them though, the carpet chams are super cool, parsons, etc.. they all are!! There is somebody selling ambanja on reptile classifieds, I could give you their number if you want, lmk

I have some good ambilobe babies hatching, no sumbava, or any other locale, my space is too limited, I really enjoy them though, the carpet chams are super cool, parsons, etc.. they all are!! There is somebody selling ambanja on reptile classifieds, I could give you their number if you want, lmk

Could you send me some pics of the Chameleons you have, please?
And maybe the contact to reptile classifieds..
Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom