Amazon Enclosure (???)

So I have ordered a ReptiBreeze 2x2x4 screen enclosure cage for my chameleon on Amazon, but the package came wet, and ripped in almost all corners. Along with the actual cage, the screen was ripped in multiple areas.
I was wondering where is everyone else getting their enclosures from? (If the amazon replacement order comes damaged again, I would like some backup places to order from.
- I ordered a replacement cage so lets hope that one doesn't come damaged as well.
Thank you in advance!

So I have ordered a ReptiBreeze 2x2x4 screen enclosure cage for my chameleon on Amazon, but the package came wet, and ripped in almost all corners. Along with the actual cage, the screen was ripped in multiple areas.
I was wondering where is everyone else getting their enclosures from? (If the amazon replacement order comes damaged again, I would like some backup places to order from.
- I ordered a replacement cage so lets hope that one doesn't come damaged as well.
Thank you in advance!
I got my Reptibreeze XL from pet mountain. They have a 10% discount and free shipping. $86.81 was my grand total.

Attachments

• BD1C20D0-FEDA-493A-98BD-E605ECB202CA.jpeg
    BD1C20D0-FEDA-493A-98BD-E605ECB202CA.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 77
I got my Reptibreeze XL from pet mountain. They have a 10% discount and free shipping. $86.81 was my grand total.

That's as good a price I've seen for the Repibreeze XL. I got mine from LLL Reptile last year for $95 but that was after buying one online from Petsmart and receiving it dented and torn.

I see DIY has them for $124 so if I were to buy another, I'd probably go that rout.

Back
Top Bottom