Amazing video

One of mine will aim for my eye balls sometimes, but he's never actually gotten one of them. He also goes for my finger if I move it around in front of him. He's a chub chub :)

I don't like how she has her basking light hanging INSIDE the cage. Looks like an accident waiting to happen there!

BEST POST EVER!!! Sorry but I have to use that as my signature. I hope you dont mind:D

Sorry I had to shorten it too on my signature because I guess Jr. members dont have that many options.

Hahahahah! I don't mind at all... You'll be a member in a couple of weeks don't worry. Lol!;)

Haha i originally thought he was going to attack the bird, duno whos more crazy like, her or the cham lol

I'm wondering if he thinks her lip is a worm when she puckers like that?

I am amazed at how good of aim these guys have, max (my cham) is like 99% of what I've seen him shoot so far

I don't like how she has her basking light hanging INSIDE the cage. Looks like an accident waiting to happen there!

I was thinking the same thing...

the shooting at the lips reminds me of something... can't quite put my finger on it...... oh, yeah, something you shouldn't do........ or encourage :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom