Amazing blue bar ambilobe holdbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevev

I have a couple of amazing male blue bar Ambilobe panther chameleons From Nimrod and Camelia's December clutch. Both Nimrod and Camelia were purchased as hold backs from Kammerflage Kreations. Nimrod's sire is "Crazy Heart" and Camelia's sire is "Blue Blaze". They have produced some stunning babies!

The two hold backs are very aggressive eaters! They have been raised up on crickets, dubias, and silk worms as the main staple of their diet with a some horn worms and meal worms for treats.

I am asking $350 a piece plus shipping. Please feel free to email me at: [email protected], or text me at:903-707-0304 with any questions you may have.

The first two pics are of the hold backs for sale. The next two pictures are of the sire (Nimrod) and the dam (Camelia).

Attachments

• BigBoy.jpg
    BigBoy.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 320
  • PrettyBoy.jpg
    PrettyBoy.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 327
  • Nimrod.jpg
    Nimrod.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Cam5.jpg
    Cam5.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 226
price includes shipping

I am willing to let these amazing chams go for $350 shipped! These are truly amazing chameleons! They are showing some amazing color and eat just about anything. They are very well started and will make great breeders or spectacular pets! just email or text me with any questions you might have

First one is gone! I still have the second one available. He is truly a stunner. Don't miss out on this holdback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom