Amature Enclosure Stand

goomba9

Hey everyone,

This is the first time I've posted on here but I have been reading posts for about 4 months and I really like getting on here and getting new ideas to try. I just got my ambilobe panther last month but he is awesome. His name is Yoshi and he is very friendly. I bought a 18x18x36 screen enclosure and wanted to get it off the floor so Yoshi would be more comfortable and so I could get a little bit of storage under the cage. I'm also going to make a drainage system but I haven't gotten that far yet. The stand is still unfinished but it is serving its purpose, its not the best but I'm not a very good woodworker and I did build it from scratch. I'll post some pictures of the cage and Yoshi so tell me what you guys think so far.

Attachments

• yoshi1.jpg
    yoshi1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 87
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 132
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 184
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 108
  • photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 121
And one more of Yoshi because I think this its a funny picture

Attachments

• photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 95
i like it it looks great your not bad with wood at all really anyone can just throw something together but yours encases the corners of the cage and has the storage box underneath very good. hey i was reading the forum for drainage systems you should check it out there are some great ideas i plan to us the one were you drill a grid of holes in the bottom and put it over the bucket or pan whatever u want to use

love the pic by the way :D

Back
Top Bottom