Always trying to eat

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I’ve noticed Nachito seems to be constantly hungry recently. Like she’s been always checking her feeding area, shooting her tongue at reflections, eating leaves both dead and alive. Is this normal? She’s on a every other day feeding schedule with 5-7 crickets and 2-4 Dubai roaches.

Veileds will always look and act like they are hungry. Mine do check their feeding stations all the time and devour their plants. My one girl Stella has pretty much just pothos vines left as she eats the leaves almost as fast as I replace them. My male veiled used to actually sleep in his feeding station. Just make sure that there’s nothing that would be a hazard if Nachito were to try to eat it.

Veileds will always look and act like they are hungry. Mine do check their feeding stations all the time and devour their plants. My one girl Stella has pretty much just pothos vines left as she eats the leaves almost as fast as I replace them. My male veiled used to actually sleep in his feeding station. Just make sure that there’s nothing that would be a hazard if Nachito were to try to eat it.
Ok thanks for the reply! I was just a little worried. Her cam picked up a video of her trying to eat a non existant bug on her cage door. All plants she has access to are safe and she only seems to eat from the umbrella plant. She was VERY eager to come to my hand for a waxworm and then look for more food.

Back
Top Bottom