Alternative to Pond&Stone???cheaper

kelly_girl199

Avid Member
Is their a less expensive alternative to pond and stone by great stuff? You chat hardly find it I stores anywhere. Especially not where I live.

This is pretty much the same thing. Ace hardware and fred meyer both carry it if you have one in your area. $7.99 per can.
Otherwise you get get it on amazon.

Attachments

• 20181228_075621.jpg
    20181228_075621.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 88
I use the regular one and then cover it with stone texture. May not be cheaper when you figure in the cost of the texture...
713C2468-B1B5-48DF-B554-34C7D6494345.png

Also remember that whatever you use you want it to be safe for your chams, and hold up with the levels of humidity and water in the cage. I've used the great stuff and love it - plus when you compare it to the price of a Dragonstrand it's truly a drop in the bucket :D

Also remember that whatever you use you want it to be safe for your chams, and hold up with the levels of humidity and water in the cage. I've used the great stuff and love it - plus when you compare it to the price of a Dragonstrand it's truly a drop in the bucket :D
It may be a drop in the bucket, yes, but I've put in so much money. I need to repair my current background and I'm not looking to drop another $100 repairing the stupid thing. I just need somewhere I can buy a couple of cans. That way I'm not buying a ton. Just what I need right now. If I need more I can just go back to get more. I'm also trying something a little different. So just trying to find alternative options.

Back
Top Bottom