Almost here - Guess when??

laurie

Retired Moderator
I am on count down. When will the babies arrive? Quad eggs laid on 4/3/13. I need some help here when do i finally see 13 smiling quad babies???

Laurie, what do the parents look like? I don't know much about quads at all, what is their care like compared to a Panther?

Souds like everyones least favorite waiting game, although it's usually worth the late. :D Best of luck!

Whoa! 28 quad eggs! Lets pray that they will all hatch into healthy little quads.

Please keep us updated and post pics when the little guys come. I can hardly wait. :)

If you value us at all, they will arrive about 30 seconds before you post their pictures on here...

If you value us at all, they will arrive about 30 seconds before you post their pictures on here...

I will post them right away, just to get you back. Where have you been? I have seen you and the family on Facebook, but we have missed you here.

just maybe, i wanted to put two baby jacksons chameleons in it, but quads could work

im just a sucker for the little nub horns

I know how that is, I just love my quads. Should be 13 hatching any day and 15 in the clutch after that.:):)

I will post them right away, just to get you back. Where have you been? I have seen you and the family on Facebook, but we have missed you here.

I don't have a good excuse! But I'm trying to get back to posting regularly, Ivy has been requesting that I try to get a bit more inspired with her cage design.

Back
Top Bottom