Almost done? comments/suggestions welcome

Sirkssim

I think I am done with the inside of it! (unless there are some suggestions...)

All we have left to do is wrap one of the sides.(where we are most and so he can't see us all the time) We are choosing to leave most open so he can get some filtered sunlight(he enjoys it) and we will have a huge uvb lamp mounted to the wall behind the cage that will run up and down the entire cage. (Once I buy the new bulbs) (Still have one plant to repot that will sit in the bottom)

Just wanted to see what people thought of it. Eventually the fake plants will be replaced by the live ones when they grow a little more wild. :)

I'm happy with it so far. Also Included pictures of my Baby. Zant ^.^ :p:D

Attachments

• cage2.jpg
    cage2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 168
  • cage1.jpg
    cage1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 162
  • cage3.jpg
    cage3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 153
  • Zant1.jpg
    Zant1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Zant2.jpg
    Zant2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 193
Honestly, you could use more branches/wooden dowls going horizontally, and a few vertically.

I plan on adding some more but I have to find some that are descent size the ones i have are too short to connect to anything :( I also want to add more branches in but this is a for now thing to get him out of his too small enclosure.

I live in an apartment complex so I would have to find time to go to a nearby park or find some woods. Also I live very close to the city so everything is always very well kept... I may go by my moms house this weekend and see but I have to find someone else to look as I am highly allergic to poison ivy/oak that grows in her back yard.

You can always go the wooden dowels route. They're cheap (maybe 70 cents to $1 a piece) and can be found at Home Depot, Menards, Lowes etc. They're quite long (come in different thicknesses) and for the horizontal ones, you can just break them or cut them to the desired length.

2jcv5i1.jpg

I actually tore apart his old dowel tower today and added more dowels and everything to it and he seems to enjoy it..although he is pissed he has been moved again. (he went from small to big back to small back to big) I will leave him alone now though.

Zant (if the guy was right about him being 3 months when i got him) should be about 9-10 months old. But it was really questionable about his age. I got him from a repticon show in Atlanta and apparently the seller turned out to be very sketchy. My friends cham (same seller/clutch) didnt make it 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom