Almost 40,000

Too many,I even dream about them every night,its worst than the addiction,I been dreaming Im one of them. My eyes are sore when I mimicking the rotation,too cool to describe,they got everything we dont have,and we dont even have all the chameleons in the captivity breed n relying on the wild caught n some are even prohibited to own.

I'd bet 80% or more of those accounts are inactive..... I have seen hundreds upon hundreds of old posts while doing research in the past where the OP hasn't been on the site in YEARS. So maybe they are no longer chameleon keepers, or got tired of this site?

On another side of things, lots of the members that come here have more than one chameleon.....

Makes for lots in captivity no matter how you examine it though. And there's probably thousands or more people who own chameleons who have never even heard of this site.

Now just imagine seeing all those chameleons, all those setups, all in the same place, at the same time. Would be reptile overload!

I'd bet 80% or more of those accounts are inactive..... I have seen hundreds upon hundreds of old posts while doing research in the past where the OP hasn't been on the site in YEARS. So maybe they are no longer chameleon keepers, or got tired of this site?

Of the 40K I would bet that even fewer than 20% are active at any given time. I would guess less than 5% are active but I'm sure Brad knows for sure and could straighten us out!

To me some of my favorite people are no longer posting so I don't really come here as often as I otherwise would. There is a good active group of posters right now though so it is definitely worth reading the boards regularly, it is kinda sad reading the notable members list where fewer than half are even still around! I don't think anyone could keep up if we had even 8K active posters anyway!

Of the 40K I would bet that even fewer than 20% are active at any given time. I would guess less than 5% are active but I'm sure Brad knows for sure and could straighten us out!

To me some of my favorite people are no longer posting so I don't really come here as often as I otherwise would. There is a good active group of posters right now though so it is definitely worth reading the boards regularly, it is kinda sad reading the notable members list where fewer than half are even still around! I don't think anyone could keep up if we had even 8K active posters anyway!

It just means you need to find new favorite people :D.

On another side of things, lots of the members that come here have more than one chameleon.....

Makes for lots in captivity no matter how you examine it though. And there's probably thousands or more people who own chameleons who have never even heard of this site.

Now just imagine seeing all those chameleons, all those setups, all in the same place, at the same time. Would be reptile overload!
Makes me kinda sad that some have never discovered this forum! Before getting my first chamy a couple months ago literally every question I had I googled and it always came back to this site. I knew it was the place to be! Lol

And at least one member, no names mentioned, doesn't even have one chameleon. :oops::D

Makes me kinda sad that some have never discovered this forum!
Whenever I watch YouTube videos on chameleons, I am going to start asking people to sign up at this forum to ask their questions. I see so much bad advice out there and so many people wanting to buy a chameleon that should not be getting them based on their situation or current knowledge level. Hopefully you guys can steer these people in the right direction for the chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom