All ready for my new Cham to come home!

nikkistorms

Got my cage in yesterday and put it together!
Got my lights, vines, and vitamins in today!!! Got it all set up and waiting for my lil man to arrive tomorrow or thursday!!

Still trying to decide on a name! lol gonna be a 2 mo old Male veiled cham.
:D

Got my cage in yesterday and put it together!
Got my lights, vines, and vitamins in today!!! Got it all set up and waiting for my lil man to arrive tomorrow or thursday!!

Still trying to decide on a name! lol gonna be a 2 mo old Male veiled cham.
:D

Congrats man I got my juvenile veiled today im super happy! Im thinking of a name for mine too :D

LOL I am a WOman but that is cool!!! I have an adult female and she is super cool! I just adopted her a few weeks ago from someone who couldn't keep her. She is moving to my best friends house tomorrow and my new baby should be here tomorrow hopefully!!! *CROSSES FINGERS* Her name is skittles because she stays within the Green spectrum, She gets as bright as a green skittle when she's happy! I can't wait to tame this new baby so I can actually enjoy him. Skittles was wild caught and only been in captivity for about 2 years so she isn't as tame. Do you know if bamboo is ok in their cage? I have a list of safe plants but it doesn't include every one of them!

LOL I am a WOman but that is cool!!! I have an adult female and she is super cool! I just adopted her a few weeks ago from someone who couldn't keep her. She is moving to my best friends house tomorrow and my new baby should be here tomorrow hopefully!!! *CROSSES FINGERS* Her name is skittles because she stays within the Green spectrum, She gets as bright as a green skittle when she's happy! I can't wait to tame this new baby so I can actually enjoy him. Skittles was wild caught and only been in captivity for about 2 years so she isn't as tame. Do you know if bamboo is ok in their cage? I have a list of safe plants but it doesn't include every one of them!
Thats cool and Sorry lol i have a bad habit of calling that to everyone even women lol but it wouldnt hurt to use baboon i would clean it to be safe : ) Thats a cool name im naming mine Sugoi Japanese for amazing. Yea im gonna try to tame mine too mostly when he has to go outside.

I have no idea how to get them on here... lol. I try all the time to upload pics of my Bearded Dragon to my other forums and I can never get it to work...
DO you have Facebook?

I have no idea how to get them on here... lol. I try all the time to upload pics of my Bearded Dragon to my other forums and I can never get it to work...
DO you have Facebook?

I did but closed it :( had problem have you tried to upload from your phone sending it to your email? Me and my brother have a baby Bearded Dragon ;)

Cool. Mines 7 weeks old named Oscar. I also have a Iguana about 7 weeks or so as well. His name is Turq. I have not tried from my phone. hmm I will look into that...

Cool. Mines 7 weeks old named Oscar. I also have a Iguana about 7 weeks or so as well. His name is Turq. I have not tried from my phone. hmm I will look into that...

Nice selection i cant have a iguana its too much space lol my dragon is about 6 months i have 2 geckos 2 frogs tarantulas and scorpions and my chameleons lol yea give it a shot i love pics : )

Back
Top Bottom